Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62263.18

Survey Master

low limit double ups

not sure if any of you use this method but its been proffittable for me last couple days. ive been registering for the 2$ dbl ups n sitting out. usually check on it after 15-20 mins and see how many ppl are out. once 3 ppl get knocked out ill start playing a lil aggressively if im in a pot. take down a few chips n sit back n cash. work 4/4 times so far going for 5/5 right now

I play these $2 Double Ups and they are a great way to build bankroll. Will have to try your way out and see out it works.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    I play these $2 Double Ups and they are a great way to build bankroll. Will have to try your way out and see out it works.
    i dont even watch first 15-20 mins so im not tempted to play A10 or kj. just look around on PO and check it later

Trying your play now. We will see how it works. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    Trying your play now. We will see how it works. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    gl in 1 myself on juicy. sittin out while im in client

ofg
    PokerOwned Veteran
    They can be great. You really have to be patient and look for spots. You really cant play a whole bunch of call and see flops if you want to regularly cash in these. Maintaining your chip stack is really important and you should really just go all in since blinds hit when avg stack is 10-15 bbs.

I like to play the low-level sitngos but double ups drive me a little crazy. Perhaps the sit out thing is the answer. lol

TON is Gone.
    Perhaps I'll add these games to my list of things I can do to try and shake of a bad run........