Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

lost my mind and tilted it off again

back to the po frs to regroup weeee

why stop playing the fr's in between at all? they are still good for netting br even if you have one

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    why stop playing the fr's in between at all? they are still good for netting br even if you have one
    True - you could look at it like this at least: its free money to take a $1 and play one of those crazy $109 ticket sattys... or $200 Gtd Deep tourneys with no rebuy - last one I paid $1 and won $20 for like 4th place. it all builds up - we're all just looking for that tourney where we get AA, KK QQ dealt to us in position like 6x and we TID ez for a $100 or whatever.

I set this as a rule " no playing at least 3 hands after a bad beat" unless it is a monster of course.....too easy to play a bad hand after a bad beat

PokerOwned Veteran
    At least you had a BR to lose. I'm still trying to get a BR going. So far I'm up to $1.57, I was at $2. I'm really rolling in the money. Trying to learn from playing the FR on here to get some better skills for later.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by scooterdice View Post
    I set this as a rule " no playing at least 3 hands after a bad beat" unless it is a monster of course.....too easy to play a bad hand after a bad beat
    I tend to do the same thing. Best not to play while frustrated.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It happens, you live and you learn. I dont know if it even matters if you try to build a bankroll by just freerolls or play whenever you get the money. You still will be playing the same smaller games. I guess it has a psychological affect when your bankroll gets short, you just end up blowing whatever you have left. Just remember these moments and not let it happen again. GL

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    It did not take you very long to build enough to leave us it probably wont again...gl

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It makes it fun, and brings a whole new view to the game...back to the donkathon for me too

PokerOwned Master
    Ouch man... You should really go see sharing's tip of the day: tilting edition :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast