Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    This happened to me 2 weeks ago in live play. I was the short stack, so was unhappy at having to split the pot after we turned the cards over. When the turn gave him a 4-flush I was begging for a split... but alas, another diamond on the river gave him the flush.

PokerOwned God
    yes i've seen that one a few times on merge really sucks

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I recently lost with AQ vs. AQ. Mine were actually suited though. Bugger hit 4 clubs to get his flush.

Banned
    that happens all the time online these days.....

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have seen some of the most ridiculous bad beats on lock,Where do you guys play

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah I have been on both ends of it. It happens. Can't let that stuff get to you.
    In regards to frequency it is just a matter of seeing more hands. Heck when I only played live, 2 tourneys in a day would be unusual and maybe 3 was the most I have ever done in one day. Plus the hands come out so much slower in a live tourney. Online you can easily get in dozen a day.

I truly believe that if you can't accept that these things happen, it will fundamentally change your game for the worse.

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Dude in my last three PO tourney's on Carbon I have been eliminated each time with ACES. So go figure.

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    Wow that sucksss lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    What an amazing hand, I have to say. I bet that is one for the books. Wow, simply great. Double aces? You know you love that. Yes, wonderful - brilliant - spectacular. Four community cards all hearts, it happens, I've seen it quite a few times playing online poker over a less than one year span. Great. Yes. You go girl.

Quote Originally Posted by oixo View Post
    What an amazing hand, I have to say. I bet that is one for the books. Wow, simply great. Double aces? You know you love that. Yes, wonderful - brilliant - spectacular. Four community cards all hearts, it happens, I've seen it quite a few times playing online poker over a less than one year span. Great. Yes. You go girl.
    If you're trying to be funny, you're not. lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast