Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by SyKoChiller View Post
    What has help me through this tough time and is currently helping me re-establish my bankroll is simply switching to limit games instead of the more lucrative no limit games. This is minimizing my risk as well as protecting me from horrible judgment calls. Slowly this is funding my account again!!! : )
    Yea good idea, I think people that tilt just seem to end up calling a lot and players take advantage of that.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    freerolls are awesome since they are free but i hate those players that suck out on the river.

Experienced Member
    encuentro puro pescado en todos los torneoos.. lo peor es q son pescados suertudos.. es para renegar :S

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    I tend to be like a few other players that responded. When I start running bad, I just find something else to take my attention off of poker for a bit. Makes it much easier when you do sit back down and play, to focus on the task at hand.

PokerOwned Pro
    I agree , as lots of you says : Change limits , and you will grow your bankroll and minimize the risk , but you will need more time than in bigger limits...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123