Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63810.57

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Just have to not throw away more money if you start tilting.. It will end,,, just got off a week long downswing, now trying to recoup bankroll that I blew while on tilt. After all these years you would think I'd know better.
    Last edited by wagon596; 01-12-2013 at 09:22 PM.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

What has help me through this tough time and is currently helping me re-establish my bankroll is simply switching to limit games instead of the more lucrative no limit games. This is minimizing my risk as well as protecting me from horrible judgment calls. Slowly this is funding my account again!!! : )

Seasoned Veteran
    i have had losing sstreak for lomg time now dnt know weather its bad luck or its im bad lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Just lost a disgusting hand to an idiot. I had more than half the deck in my favor and he called me with 755q.

PokerOwned God
    tighter always slows the pain. U lose some incremental gains folding AK ace hi to AQs but eventually you hit your ace and make it all back on'em. You get any resistance and seriously reevaluate your hand. Wait for your flop set and pray they dont have a higher set lol.

Hang in there kid, your streak will change soon. I wish the best of luck at the tables to ya!

TON is Gone.
    I don't know. Since you posted this thread..and I replied to it.... I've now gone on the single worst streak of my life.

THANKS OP!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i lost aces kings and jacks in 13 hands.. so mad

PokerOwned God
    things do change if you have a bigger bankroll to sustain the beats, it also depends on what type of player you are as well

What can i say ... Those bad beats are to all players , some those have more , some less.
    I would suggest you to take a little brake , because you are on a tilt and you can`t think logical....
    Take a break of 2 days - for even week , and than try to play again , mybe with lower stacks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast