Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

PokerOwned Veteran

Thumbs up 0$ To Hero? From Pokerowned? Post your stories here!

Theres gatta be some stories about going from 0$ and building from pokerowned to some decent $$$cash$$$. Post your stories here, it'll be an interesting read.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    ur a doosh, read that

0-$2,500 cashed out it took over a year never deposited, i played alot of $1 satty to get $11, $33 $60 coupons even won $109. my big win was a $60 tourney for $1,200. most of my cash outs were on merge-one on lock for $150. still have a day job and gf go figure alot of mini grinding though. i dont play cash tables or client i dont do surveys either best of luck it can be done.
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Veteran
    very nice potfan,

And to invertedafro i wouldn't expect you to have a story.

I'm definitely not a high roller, especially since I follow BRM starting at 0, but here's where I'm at.

Carbon - 40
    Lock - 20
    Bovada - 30

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    0-$2,500 cashed out it took over a year never deposited, i played alot of $1 satty to get $11, $33 $60 coupons even won $109. my big win was a $60 tourney for $1,200. most of my cash outs were on merge-one on lock for $150. still have a day job and gf go figure alot of mini grinding though. i dont play cash tables or client i dont do surveys either best of luck it can be done.
    Great story...nice to show that with a little work and some luck a decent amount of money can be made. While most stories end with a busted roll, there are enough positive stories to give people hope. I would like to see more PokerOwned stories. I have a story from $0 No Deposit (Free $10) to 6 figures, but it was not from grinding on PO.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Full Tilt: 45
    Partypoker: 7
    PokerStars: 15
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    Great story...nice to show that with a little work and some luck a decent amount of money can be made. While most stories end with a busted roll, there are enough positive stories to give people hope. I would like to see more PokerOwned stories. I have a story from $0 No Deposit (Free $10) to 6 figures, but it was not from grinding on PO.
    good.

Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    Don't you play with multiple sites too?