Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

freeroll winnings

Has anyone else noticed that with freeroll winnings its tough to make it grow...I take some of the worst beats imaginable when I put my freeroll winnings into a cash game....like the software knows and makes it go away as fast as possible...if I deposit the funds it seems like a totally different scenario when I play cash games...
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by EyegotnutZ View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that with freeroll winnings its tough to make it grow...I take some of the worst beats imaginable when I put my freeroll winnings into a cash game....like the software knows and makes it go away as fast as possible...if I deposit the funds it seems like a totally different scenario when I play cash games...
    nope i seem to do better with my measley $1-$2 from freerolls i play x10000 better knowing its my only $$$. I turned my $2 freeroll win into $60 so far on bovada just play disciplined.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    News flash cash and tourney play are two different animals just ask phil hellmuth.

PokerOwned Pro
    yeah its a hard road but keep at it and youll get there, keeping it is a bigger prob

thats weird. it HAS happened to me, but not everytime at all. have ran it up many times from a 1$ or 2$, if not a couple more.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerAce View Post
    yeah its a hard road but keep at it and youll get there, keeping it is a bigger prob
    TOTALLY agreed! thats the harder part. knowing when to just stop for a break when u just cant win, variance. seems REAL bad online sometimes, but thats how all sites are.

Quote Originally Posted by thegman1308 View Post
    nope i seem to do better with my measley $1-$2 from freerolls i play x10000 better knowing its my only $$$. I turned my $2 freeroll win into $60 so far on bovada just play disciplined.
    u r right, i kinda just depends how u play the 1st 1$ or 2$, best odds r to play accordingly to ur small BR. the double or nothing 10 or 6 person sngs r a good bet. unless u just like throwing it on a cash game table micro stakes.. thats where u will lose it more then win more usually. ive ran 1.98 after a 1.10$ double or nothing, up to 125$ on pokerhost before it moved to equity network and off the merge network. did that twice on pokerhost from FR winnings, the other 1 being ran up from 2.50$ to 95$. but havent been playing any merge sites lately. rite now i got my juicy stakes up to 25$ off a 3.50$ FR cash. all in got goin now! i want BR starter lil m $ for bovada, bcp, or carbon poker! but only can pay through paypal!

The most I have ever came up in the past times was from freerolls. Won a 100$ carbon freeroll, palyed a 1$ tourney, won 100, then played a few 10$ tourneys and after a week or so I had 3k in my acct, so it is possible.

Seasoned Veteran
    Interesting point it seems as If I deposit I get bad beat and if I use freeroll money I get badbeats! I wish I was on your end

Experienced Member
    Yea i've def. noticed the cash game thing. but it's the complete for GTD MTT's, at least in my experience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast