Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lol

Experienced Member

Lol

Carbon Poker

people are so stupid. I have pkt A's on tilt. I push all in to another guy who has AK and calls and another guy (chip leader) who calls with 2 7 off suit. flop comes A 2 2 and next card is J and next card is a 2.

I hate Carbon Poker...

So how exactly is Carbon to blame for this?

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Veteran
    Sure pocket aces is the best hand before the flop... but you are to blame if you play it as it is always going to win with it, Carbon Poker has nothing to do with it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    so many times aa loses if the guy was chip leader he was on a lucky streak sucks

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    my KK vs 22 all in.flop cames 8K2 turn J and river 2.but this is online poker.

PokerOwned God
    I've been on both sides. The last time I had 22 and called 3xBB form guy with 88. I hit 2 on flop and shove - he calls and hits 8 on Turn (now I'm sick) but lo and behold, I want you to meet my lil friend! 2 on river. "Sorry"... I sucked out on his 88, he sucked out on my 222 and Merge sucked us both off with a 2 on river. I shouldn't of called (perhaps) his raise, He definitley shouldnt have called my all-in and I should have busted out. Rock on Merge!

RECAP: 2 outer, 2 outer, 1 outer. Wholly fk balls.

PokerOwned Pro
    thats so freakin annoying. you play your best, but some guy who pushes with a hand like 2 7 wins.

PokerOwned God
    me too hate carbon for that reason do not deposit anymore with them because this stuff is typical

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yea 1 and 2 outers are almost guaranteed to get there every time...it seems like every time u call from behind u win, but if ur the aggressor and shove allin while ur ahead u always lose...sucks but it is what it is

PokerOwned Master
    many times AA loses in poker we know is the best initial hand but cant fail sometimes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast