Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66827.79

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    So how exactly is Carbon to blame for this?
    Im guessing it was the site he was playin on LOL who else is to blame when no one will admonish the dumazz playin 72 LMFAO

Online you just cant beat dumb luck and shitty players. sure you want them to call with that trash just not online LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Im guessing it was the site he was playin on LOL who else is to blame when no one will admonish the dumazz playin 72 LMFAO

Online you just cant beat dumb luck and shitty players. sure you want them to call with that trash just not online LOL
    I'll never admonish anyone for playing 7 2. In fact I hope that every time I push all in that anyone who calls flips over 7 2.

There is no one to "blame" for this hand. It's a part of poker.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    I'll never admonish anyone for playing 7 2. In fact I hope that every time I push all in that anyone who calls flips over 7 2.

There is no one to "blame" for this hand. It's a part of poker.
    For most of it i was just being a smartass about having to blame something or someone.. Maybe your luck is MUCH different tho sug but i sure as hell fear the IDIOTS of online. Live i sure as hell would want that call everytime but online im with him i just cant beat a idiot. Shit like that dont happen live cause for 1. if someone did that you can bet ur ass most people would punch that mutherfker right in the mouth and 2. call the dealer every name in the fkin book and a cheater!! and 3. you just wont see dumbasses like that live to the extent of online. but unless its a prop bet you wont see anyone calling with trash like that. and yes bad beats do happen live but no where near the odds of online.. LOL

1 and 2 are kind of extreme but ive seen it happen more then once, not by me altho ive came close but im just a different person and shit doesnt bother me like online and online you have ALOT more players willing to play bs that test the odds much more then live..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    happens on carbon and all other sites.good luck in your future games!!!!!!!

Survey Master
    pretty gross but what can ya do????

Elite PokerOwned Member
    True people say limping with AA makes you a donk but its the only way to get away from the hand if your beat . That is if your good enough to fold them?

PokerOwned God
    You do realize that aces get cracked all the time right. Why would this time be any different. I'm sure you've cracked someone else's aces a time or two.

Thats why i dont play at carbon or any merge network site anymore, and i havent run into these problems anymore, well there is always gona happens a few time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12