Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

live is just as rigged as online, ;)

Played in an mtt today at delaware park, 43 entrants, this is live, so probably less hands dealt than a similar online tournament. First off, i finished 4th for 250 bucks (75 buyin), 5 were itm. Ok, now for the crazy hands. My first big break came when i get 33 and guy with AA decides to min raise, i flop a 3, he's out. Once down to ft, ss was allin at least 4 times and dominated, every time they won. I shove 88, get called by JJ, flop an 8. My knock out hand, i get KJs, aggressive big stack shoves, i call, he has K9o, flops a 9, I turn flush draw, gut shot, and J would still win it for me, i miss all 15 outs. They are just the ones i remember, there were plenty A 10 < JQ type hands. Anyway, my pt is bad beats happen everywhere, but i am happy with 4th place money.

PokerOwned Master
    Anybody who says there isn't as much bs live has obviously never played any volume live.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Its all relative. I dealt poker for 10yrs, and saw plenty of crazy shit, not as much nonsense as you see online, but cards are cards

PokerOwned Veteran
    Agreeed pimp not as much live as online.. But there is some, best place to play is live just not as much runner runner madnesss online is so bs at times (all times)

how isthat even possible LOL......stupidooo!!!!

its only rigged when you lose....when you win it cant possibly be rigged right? LMAO
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-28-2013 at 03:00 AM.

Experienced Member
    Needless to say, I didn't get out of work early today to come down and play in the tournament haha

PokerOwned Demi-God
    nice job on the 4th place finish. It's poker i say.online to me a litle more fishy than live. I always do better live than online. just wish i could play more often

PokerOwned Pro
    no matter where you play ,theres always a cooler deck waiting for you.

yes always a cold deck for any poker player! even good players get cold.

its the great players who over come those times and not tilt and complain about them....good days are ahead!

nice 1 madone i bet the cash out was quick too lol
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast