Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Experienced Member

Commeeeeee onnnnnn!

I had a straight flush last night but other player had a royal straight flush.. god!

If there's enough out there for the str8 flush, it's not too hard to imagine a royal if the right cards are out.
    Still - that sucks hugely... got the str8 flush, gotta figure you're good, right?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I once flopped a straight flush with 89 spades in my hand and 10JQ on the board, only to have a guy with Ks shove all in and then hit the As after the fact. Not only was it the biggest online cash game pot I have ever been a part of and I lost it to a one outer, but because he only used one card from his hand it didn't qualify for the BB Jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    I once flopped a straight flush with 89 spades in my hand and 10JQ on the board, only to have a guy with Ks shove all in and then hit the As after the fact. Not only was it the biggest online cash game pot I have ever been a part of and I lost it to a one outer, but because he only used one card from his hand it didn't qualify for the BB Jackpot.
    wth were u doing playing 89s anyway...tbh it sounds like poetic justice cuz id of been pissed to lose that hand with KK though post flop it was a bad play by the other guy
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    WOW, what a beat. If it happened in a pokerowned freeroll, you'd get some points.

PokerOwned God
    seen this happen on merge and mostly in favor of the other guy lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Wow, My biggest hand was Four of a kind with KKKK ;pp

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    wth were u doing playing 89s anyway...tbh it sounds like poetic justice cuz id of been pissed to lose that hand with KK though post flop it was a bad play by the other guy
    That and any poker player knows NEVER play the dumb end of a straight like its the nuts LMFAO in all honesty tho it wasnt a bad play by OP he was protecting his hand. No way he figures 10jq beats his KK so he pushes
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden