Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat2 View Post
    well no one has said good miove and i say good move both in table pick and play
    Thanks so much. Good luck at the tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Samweis3 View Post
    very nice hand to start with. in my case mostly loose having jj as starting hand ;(
    How are you playing JJ...I try to raise it 3b to thin out the players and that way less chance of getting beat in multiway pot...However some of these jackal type player never fold, but they play a wide range, so you have a much better chance isolating them. Good luck at the tables.

Very nice hand to sit down to first hand there. If you wouldnt have ask to move to different seat maybe you lose all your money and walk away broke.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by omgyousuck123 View Post
    Your lucky. I run worse than god and jesus combined in live poker. Nut flush vs full house and the fucking idiot slowrolled me and wanted me to show my cards first when he clearly had the best hand because he knows that a straight flush is the only thing that could beat him and he knows i would flip over faster than usain bolt if i had it. Fucking lucky cunt, he thinks he's skilled as well.
    LOL, that is just plain luck. When I get beat by luck actually I don't care as long as I play the hand the best way possible. Don't give up on live play...if you find some tourists playing drunk...you can have a lot of fun without drinking.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    Very nice hand to sit down to first hand there. If you wouldnt have ask to move to different seat maybe you lose all your money and walk away broke.
    He he could be. Could be but I rather think that would not have lost all...some of the players at the table were worse than many PO players, more aggresive than PO players if you can believe that, and I was playing TAG and controlled, that was not the only hand that a jackal made a donkey move..the blinds don't go up so you are not as rushed to play as in a tourny and can wait for premium hand...and since this is the bragging section and that is why I posted in the first place...I say that I won the 10pm Carbon PO tourny last night and that was the 2nd first place finish since I joined on 12/28/12...maybe it is luck, we shall see, wish I could play more but during week days most of the time I can only play the 10pm. See you Sunday at the 7:30 PM WSOPokerOwned. Got a nice starting stack there.
    Last edited by wwwin; 02-15-2013 at 01:13 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Just how the fk would a light fixture knock out his teeth? i could see it hittng the back of his head but no way it hits his face LOL
    he, that is what i thought too. Emergency room doctor:, how did you knock out your teeth? Patient: I was looking up at the light fixtures. Doctor: How many fingers am I holding? Patient: Don't know.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Pretty lucky. I dont play live a whole bunch and last time i went to play $1/3, i got AA first hand in the bb. There was a min raise, 3 callers, and a shove for $80. Felt pretty good lol. But, I was up against 8s7s and board comes 4510J two spades after turn but luckily the river missed him lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    Pretty lucky. I dont play live a whole bunch and last time i went to play $1/3, i got AA first hand in the bb. There was a min raise, 3 callers, and a shove for $80. Felt pretty good lol. But, I was up against 8s7s and board comes 4510J two spades after turn but luckily the river missed him lol
    Glad it held up. I am begining to play more live the NL 1/2 $50 buy in Magic City and NL 1/2 $100 buy in HardRock. The players are not that good at the smaller stakes. A lot are just there for fun with a group. I am just beginning to feel comfortable at live.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Nice. Something similar happened to me last month at Foxwoods. 3rd hand had KK and nearly tripled on a 1 2 table. It's nice to start a session that way.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12