Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knight

a little justice

got 2nd for 7$ at red star a predominatly russian site. feel better from all the junk hands beating me in brms at ft. this whole thing of black friday has killed my profits. only made 17$ since then and 177$ on the month . compared to 690$ made in feb and march , that is a significant loss. on top of that bodog stopped having the twice a day 500$ freerolls since black friday. i guess they figure they r getting more business so why let the newcomers play free, i really dont know why. but that is a killer for me. i made between 600-700 in bodog freerolls last year. i do have around 500$ in satelitte entrys at several merge sites, so i think now is the time to use them. before i had to many games going all the time, usually between 3-8, to add another game. by the way there is a 500$ freeroll this weekend at lock poker. last nite at razz at ft made 1.35 and was like the old days with 2700 entries, it was easy to make the money 40% of the time, cause u only had to get to 60K and wait it out.last nite around 3000 in it. today ft has made it so the ft.co.uk usa players cant play in any freerolls. i knew it was coming and i hope this gets resolved soon. usa has the worst of it in freeroll action. it was already last before and now it is terrible. things change. i tell u the truth from 1995-2005 i was the coupon king in paso robles. i literrally got 1400-1500$ of groceries a week for 100$. i was well known. that all changed too and is dead now. gas prices r killin me.propane is killin me. food prices r killin me. somebody kill me, kidding of course. and the russians r laughing now at usa at least in freeroll action. EDIT- all justice went out the window on black friday
    Last edited by jimmyd1953; 05-04-2011 at 02:57 PM. Reason: black friday

Good job jimmy
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Master Sergeant
    well put jimmiy, but be positive, move to south america, live off the Latinas and nice poker scene Latin American Poker Tour - LAPT Season 4 Events - PokerStars.net

Knight
    Lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by devilsuncle View Post
    well put jimmiy, but be positive, move to south america, live off the latinas and nice poker scene latin american poker tour - lapt season 4 events - pokerstars.net

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Good job jimmy
    i think ill come to sweden, after all im part swedish, dahlgren, means green valley-correct, u get a lot of sun in summer

Screw the Russians and their ugly ass language. Cant stand to look at that stuff when they type it in and when they do speak in English its usually just to say something smart or to be a jerk.

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySilent View Post
    Screw the Russians and their ugly ass language. Cant stand to look at that stuff when they type it in and when they do speak in English its usually just to say something smart or to be a jerk.
    actually the russians at red star r pretty nice and will even show their hole cards quite often, and the play gets decent when u get to 50 or less. i cant remember even a handful of hole cards shown by a russian at the brms at ft, maybe cause they play quick and autofold. anyways i have made a lot more money against russians and eastern europians than anyone else. so i luv em

PokerOwned Master
    Anyway, good job jimmyd!! Congratulations!!

PokerOwned Master
    Congratulations, man!! Very good job!!

Sergeant Major
    good job, take the rushkies out whenever you can

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast