Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Question What Percentage of FINAL TABLE Success do You Play?

Most good poker players make the final table a high percentage of the tourneys they play. There are a good many players I'm aware of that are in the 85% to 90% final table success bracket. So if you think you're good, expect to make final table close to 9 out of every 10 tourneys you play. Then, you're a real expert and poker pro if you wanna be.
    I'm not as good of a poker player as I want to become.
    The average tourney I play has around 50 participants. I make final table about 70% of the time.
    What do you think your percentage is?
    Sit-n-Go's are the easiest way to track another stat. Don't count anything except first place.
    What percent of the Sit-n-Go's that you play in, do you win first place? Pro's hit in the 75% to 80% 1st place success bracket with 6 players on the table, and 70% to 75% with 9 players competing.
    I'm 1st in about 55% of my 6 player Sit-n-Go's. I certainly need to improve in that area. What about you?

Seasoned Veteran
    Making final table 70% of the time in a 50 peeps MTT seems unreal. Where are you playing those Sng?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sng's online are mostly at Carbon Poker, sometimes I play a few at Juicy Stakes too....

All of those numbers are unrealistic.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Yes , I think you got hold of some bad information if you were able to hit the final table you could buy the poker site.

PokerOwned God
    def unrealistic numbers lmao...where are you playing these tourneys at a grade school?

PokerOwned Pro
    hahaha thats unreal for a beginnr player as you. Wake up, its just a dream

your number are way off, just saying way offfff
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Experienced Member
    If you flip the numbers and thats the percent you dont make it to final table they might be right.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Ok, you know you can check your carbon stats on sharkscope, and since its against their policy i won't post what i found there, unless you want me too and give me permission. I don't know what you are allowed to do with the free access but i have a paid acc't there so i can change the categories and one of the ones i use is in the money percentage. You are no where near what you claim, in fact, the top money makers on the leaderboard there are no where near those numbers. Just to give you an idea, top 3 on leaderboard for mtt's in 2013 are just in the money (let alone ft) around 20-25%. Sng's obv you should be itm at higher percentage, but you are never going to win at the rate you say, again, top 3 ldr board for merge for sng's are itm around 50% . Was a little harder to find sng leaders just for merge, so i assumer that is 9 man. But as you can see and as everyone has said, you're way off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast