Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62075.67

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cant beli eve he hasnt responded to this yet!!!!

something like were all a bunch of noodles!!

It really annoys me when he tells newer members in client that he will get them banned
    Last edited by Prawney; 11-01-2011 at 09:53 PM.

I will say that if this was my site, anyone who acts like that and has as many complaints against them, would have been banned along time ago.

Banned
    Well, I try not to talk bad of others, but I do see where you are coming from. He has not ever came at meor anything, but does seem to put himself in the center of it all. I didn't really notice him until over a week ago, when in chat we was crying for like 3 days over B2B. He won and the next gameI think he got 2nd, but lost to a sneak, so he just went on and on and on and some more after that. I mean, he made a thread with a vote in it to see if he can get the B2b prize. And of course, all but like 2 said yes, but over 30 at the time said no. but seriously like for 3 days, he just talked and whined and cried about how unfair and how he totally deserved it becasue he got 1st and then 2nd.Everyone here knows what back to back means i presume, but it got to the point where I just got irritated. Yeah, he at times can be entertaining in chat, not funny really, but the immaturity just makes me shake my head. Oh well,little boys will be little boys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12