Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

About to take pictures of every time I get riverd on Carbon

Love how my qq gets beat by 10 10 on a river 10 and you can say all you want but this happens so much it's no even funny. I feel like you have to wait every single time for the river card to hit and I think more people call with draws and bad hands because they know the river is going to hit.

$26.30/77. Its more than just the cards man.

PokerOwned Master
    just hit the river with ak on jj after a flush just hit on the river of someone else let's keep counting

PokerOwned Master
    Just had a runner runner straight hit on.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Happens everyday in every form of poker. If I had a nickle every time someone just knew the <fill in name> online poker site was fixed, rigged, had messed up RNG, played differently, I would be a millionaire.

FTR, Merge was one of the sites (of several) that an independent poker enthusiast tested the site over 1 million hands (the accepted sample level) and it was mathematically determined to fit into the well-accepted standard deviation of expected results. What does that mean? It is not fixed, and you don't river more than anywhere else, and others don't beat you unusually more than anywhere else. (note: all US sites they tested passed the test)

So, yeah, everyone in the history of live and online poker whines about bad poker beats and has some theory about how it is some mysterious force (other than they way poker is) as to why they are losing. But it is just the way it is. God, I have endured 20 years of the crying, you think people might figure it out.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Solution to prove you are right. Play 1 Million Hands, show us how you were beat outside the standard deviation of expected results, then cry how it is fixed. Because your individual observations really mean nothing. Don't you understand poker is a game of very slim edges? A bead beat preflop is 4 to 1 coming in. I mean, 4 to 1 is about as bad as it gets in poker. Think about how small of an advantage that really is...

It always seems you remember the bad beats you suffer on the river more than the hands you pull out on the river on others. The people mid tourney who shove with air post flop and hit their runner runner to suck out your made hand are the hands that make me smh.

Are you also going to post the times when you river someone else? Let's keep that score also and see if there really is a disparity.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Master
    Ya I would cus it rarely happens

Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    Happens everyday in every form of poker. If I had a nickle every time someone just knew the <fill in name> online poker site was fixed, rigged, had messed up RNG, played differently, I would be a millionaire.

FTR, Merge was one of the sites (of several) that an independent poker enthusiast tested the site over 1 million hands (the accepted sample level) and it was mathematically determined to fit into the well-accepted standard deviation of expected results. What does that mean? It is not fixed, and you don't river more than anywhere else, and others don't beat you unusually more than anywhere else. (note: all US sites they tested passed the test)

So, yeah, everyone in the history of live and online poker whines about bad poker beats and has some theory about how it is some mysterious force (other than they way poker is) as to why they are losing. But it is just the way it is. God, I have endured 20 years of the crying, you think people might figure it out.

So how do you know they set it in the medium of accepted norm? Accepted norm could be just about anything as far as we know or is there a p[lace that puts out that data/info for anyone to see? Ive played quite a few years myself both online and live and i personally see ALOT more bad beats online then live if i was to go 100 hands for 100 hands but maybe my luck is just different between Live and online.. but i also know i see more hands per hour too which makes you see more beats per hour then live.

Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    Solution to prove you are right. Play 1 Million Hands, show us how you were beat outside the standard deviation of expected results, then cry how it is fixed. Because your individual observations really mean nothing. Don't you understand poker is a game of very slim edges? A bead beat preflop is 4 to 1 coming in. I mean, 4 to 1 is about as bad as it gets in poker. Think about how small of an advantage that really is...
    I think 1 million is a little WAY too high to evaluate the runs each way. but just know that in order to reach a medium some have to be higher on the scale then others(bad beats) while some have to be on the lower end of beats. Cause its not going to fall same for everyone even over a million hands. Does that make any sense? LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast