Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Corporal

left with 4 cents on full tilt

after losing *** (too embarrassing), being on tilt + no luck at all= bankrupt

Yes, i never cash out on full tilt poker and I lose only with strong hands! Totally agree with you!

Corporal
    its true, i hate playing online poker because ppl that play with their parents credit cards will go all in with 4 9 off suit and somehow catch 2 4's on flop and make my AK draw dead on the river. Its badddd

Playing poker anywhere can be humbling at times ...but if you keep playing quality hands the poker GODS will smile on you once again!

Private
    lol full tilt is a bs, i lost AA vs 32, and the fkin system show 332 in flop!! is incredible, stupid room

Private
    I lost on Full Tilt as well... That's why I like the freerolls- you can get into cash games for free

Private
    Full tilt as well.. the great area poker in the world in my opinion but very much loosers with pocket 2... vs pocket aces... who wins!...i hate this !

i never have any luck on FT either for some reason,, XCEPT i did win one of the freerolls here, bout a week ago on tilt, hehe,, then i proceeded to lose that money within a couple days, ughhh

PokerOwned Veteran
    you just need to learn when to hold them and when to fold them lol

Master Sergeant
    if its meant to be it will be...everyone loses...its how u react and play after u lose...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast