Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Experienced Member
    I am always shocked by how powerful hands lose against the hands of these beautiful 23 45 cabbage as the most beautiful hands I aa trio and the other with 72 preflop all in color

Banned
    same here.
    but thats on all the poker sites.
    i have tryed a lot of poker sites ub pokerstars ap party poker pkr, and i always came back to fulltilt.
    these pther sites just suck

Private
    i like to play on ftp...it is not the best site but also not the worst

Corporal
    after a bit of success on freerolls and a couple of $ from them, lost it all an 2 turneys for 1$ and left again with only 5 cents

Banned
    I have only deposited on full tilt poker once or twice and not for large amounts, 50 or less...... never withdrew anything and never really won at all except for a few freerolls some worth 25 or more but always lost back at the regular tables or any of the tournaments I bought into... keep trying and eventually you will make something of something!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Romulus1970 View Post
    Yes, i never cash out on full tilt poker and I lose only with strong hands! Totally agree with you!
    i have cashed out on every site ive used. although most people who say they never cashed on X site usually dont cash ever anyways. just from exp thouh you may be a diff situation ............

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    sigh FTP do I miss you so. lol same things happen no matter where you play. I still continue to blame the RNG. lmao im sure we all got that email

I still waiting for Full Tilt Poker to open again, can't wait to play again.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned God
    Odds are cruel. You have to find a room thats EZ. If not ur at the mercy of odds swings - u go shit for a month or two then kill it - then go cold for 3 months - etc... its bull shit poker but if you hang on you eventually make cash - if your good.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol happens to every 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! relax ,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123