Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Last night bought in my first Pokerowned free roll and finished 5th

Last night in,a very long time i played a great Tournament really missed the online action but didn't miss the suck-outs and the bad players or beats.But i guess,that's every poker player these days I played in the Powerowned freeroll last night on Carbon Poker.Great action and,i have to say i was actually on a table/freeroll with real poker players and loved every minute of it.They played great,i played great top ten paid out only 74 people in the entire tourney so i knew if i had to i could grind to the money.But i didn't,have to do that i played damn great poker went all in with a ACE High Straight Draw and lost to Ace Q pair of Queens.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous24 View Post
    i was actually on a table/freeroll with real poker players and loved every minute of it.They played great.
    This could not have been a PokerOwned freeroll, double check your history.
    Last edited by Poof; 02-28-2013 at 03:02 PM.

yeah...i know thats tragic but life still goes on.....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Congrats on your cash here.... I think. LOL

PokerOwned Veteran
    wtg !!!! lots of really good players here.... you will run into the donks from time to time but all in all good players here ...

PokerOwned God
    You and I have something in common, my first cash in a pokerowned freeroll was also 5th. Good job on the cash.

PokerOwned Veteran
    good job on the cash.... hopefully its one of many for you man gl... and i must second that opnion on good players in a freeroll it is refreshing to play a more normal game instead of the usual bs that goes on in those things

PokerOwned Master
    if you were on a table with real poker players there must not have been anyone from poker owned on there lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    what freeroll was this i should of been in it lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeGod64 View Post
    if you were on a table with real poker players there must not have been anyone from poker owned on there lol
    Think some of you need to speak for yourself everyone here is not donks. And if people on PO suck so bad you must be in that category with such a low amount of cashes to be here since September of last year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast