Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64842.35

Thread: karma

PokerOwned Demi-God

was in a 5 dollar sng, really just trying to earn fpp's for the bankroll boost, so just trying to cash, even if min cash rather than go for win, so get to bubble and end up getting in the money shortstacked. Thing is, another player is also, so one guy has all the chips, so i decide to wait and see if he doubles and settle for 2nd, well he doubles. So my bb i'm am basically allin , they both call. After turn i have K high, big stack shoves, i figure i am out, well he has an open ended st draw. And he misses, so i triple up. I've heard people defend betting in those situations but i just don't understand it, no reason whatsoever that I see. Well, I ended up coming back and winning, felt good to see what i consider a terrible move come back to cost him. Maybe i win that hand anyway, will never know, other guy said nothing.

haha nicely done madjek and I agree about not understanding the shoving the draws either, that over all does not seem ev+ the rare times I do it, maybe I don't do it enough, I dunno.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    haha nicely done madjek and I agree about not understanding the shoving the draws either, that over all does not seem ev+ the rare times I do it, maybe I don't do it enough, I dunno.
    Well i don't mean shoving draws, i understand that, i mean when you are allin 3 way with no side pot, shoving in those situations, when you should want guy allin to be eliminated to move up in money.

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    Well i don't mean shoving draws, i understand that, i mean when you are allin 3 way with no side pot, shoving in those situations, when you should want guy allin to be eliminated to move up in money.
    oh that drives me nuts too, but yet so many do it. Last night I was in a bounty with AK and the shorty went all in and the chip leader and I both called, the flop sucked for both of us, but they raised again so I folded, I would have hit the river, but they missed whatever they had completely and it tripled the shorty.

Can't stand it when people don't check it down. I'll bet only if I improve my hand. Color them Dumb''
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Nits don't speak of this lol j/k j/k

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    karma ~ she'll gettcha , everytime
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yea, gotta hate those players. I understand shoving with top pair or something to get rid of the other guy but when they do it with a flush draw or str8 draw its super annoying.