Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

K-high hero call won me $213.82

with only 12 effective bbs, any pair or ace is shoving preflop (and that's how we had been playing). So before the hand even begins I can take those out of their range.

And she's a high stakes thinking player, so I know she's in tune with what she *should* be doing. I felt she'd had bet a 10 again on the turn, why slow down to a 3? She'd still be ahead of most of my range.

And if she had a 3, why not value bet the turn? I clearly expressed interest in the hand, if I have a 10, she can get it in only with 2 barrels, why let an over peel? So now she plays the ultimate scare card to a bare 3 peeled on the river, would she shove a bare 3 out? I didn't see why she would. Only hands that call beat her.

There was no made hand beating my K I could give her credit for, so when nothing makes sense, I just opted to call.

Last edited by jasonv12; 10-05-2013 at 01:39 AM.

Yeah I obviously would need to see a HH to really have much of an opinion. Having said that, I understand your logic that A high would not bet because it had SDV. Tough to say though, and I have seen you make some good plays, so I give you credit for going with your read.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Yeah I obviously would need to see a HH to really have much of an opinion. Having said that, I understand your logic that A high would not bet because it had SDV. Tough to say though, and I have seen you make some good plays, so I give you credit for going with your read.
    I edited the original post explaining my thought process.
    Last edited by jasonv12; 10-05-2013 at 01:40 AM.

Very nice call jason. I found out you only have to be 18 to play poker in cali, you'll have to make a trip out to the west coast!