Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64815.71

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Have you made some money on that 3 bucks yet????

we all gotta start somewhere right? hahah and shit, its kinda all bout placing in FR's on this site! i REALLY wish we had MORE Bovada FR's!! BADLY! by far the best site out there, and we ONLY have ONE 20$ FR??! maaaaan, we should def add more onto bovada, especially if its gonna only be ONE 20$! :-/ i always find myself wanting to play the most on Bovada, but havent made a deposit in a while there.. want to but have to wait for that to be possible! id LOVE to play some tourneys w a shot at some more cash on the line in some FR's! i dont undersyand y Bovada is the nest site out there for us players, yet there r basically the ONLY site th NOT HAVE ANY FR's EVER! they should have their own FR's too, along w more PO ones!! only makes sense to have more FR's on the BEST USA site!

not sure u will be too excited! lol they have REALLY slow traffic, no good cash games hardly, maybe a couple at a time, then sngs r horribley slow and mtts, forget about it! worst tourneys on the net! worst gtd's for sure!

PokerOwned Veteran
    yep im still at 3 dollars but I lost the first sum I posted originally but I placed and won 3 again. so ill play this wkend in the low tourneys.

Seasoned Veteran
    nice job always nice 2 win something poekr would not be any fun with out winning

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345