Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a thought

PokerOwned Pro

Just a thought

are we not here to get better at poker? with that in mind pokerowned should set up a system where if you go all in first hand of any freeroll with rags your pokerowned benifits should be pulled for a week meaning if you aren't here to play and progress your poker game you won't be able to then lets get some serious poker players here please not fair to people how are here to play poker not bingo and get a real hand and have a retard push with rags and hit or if you can't punish none players how about give the points back to the player who got fucked for trying? Me im just getting tired of wasting my time to see garbage play get rewarded............................

PokerOwned Veteran
    its like that on every poker site there is..while I agree that I hate it also I really don't think there is anything anyone can do about it..its not illegal to do, its just a bad way to play...your best bet would be to just not call when the clown pushes

PokerOwned Veteran
    The things you see in the freerolls are the same things you see in any other poker game.
    Handi-capping the game by adding rules that don't apply in the real world isn't doing any thing but adding a poker welfare.
    If some one learned to play poker by playing in games that have been handi-capped they wouldn't be able to survive the real world
    and would likely never get better at any thing.

Bad beats and plays are going to happen, I read in another thread a statement that made a lot of sense.. You have to learn in early play of a tournament to let the bingo players either build there stack so they don't feel the need to play so badly or just bust themselves out
    " A dog with no bite never gets the stake. " B.Little

PokerOwned Pro
    thanks for the replys just keep seeing bad play get rewarded

EddieTorr
    Fortunately or unfortunately, you can't legislate good play.

I just had my KK busted by AQoff all in preflop 1st hand into the game. This player was playing loose the previous game (and other games) so I figured very very good chance I had em dominated. They insta-shoved on their turn, I called and there was 1 more caller with KT off. Flop comes 234 .. now I gotta fade an Ace and a 5... turn 4.. river Ace. the guy with basically 3 outs preflop and 7 postflop to win, hits on the river. Shit happens. I don't feel they should be punished by PO for it though. It's not up to PO to punish anyone for playing their cards. Whether its 83off, of AQoff shoving 1st hand, they entered the game, they can play however they want.

p.s. 22 minutes later and this player has already lost almost all the chips they won that hand.

(edited to correct my "Duh" moment)
    Last edited by MichMan; 04-07-2014 at 11:56 AM.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    I just had my KK busted by AQoff all in preflop 1st hand into the game. This player was playing loose the previous game (and other games) so I figured very very good chance I had em dominated. They insta-shoved on their turn, I called and there was 1 more caller with KT off. Flop comes 234 .. now I gotta fade an Ace and a 5... turn 4.. river Ace. the guy with basically 3 outs to win hits his 7% shot on the river. Shit happens. I don't feel they should be punished by PO for it though. It's not up to PO to punish anyone for playing their cards. Whether its 83off, of AQoff shoving 1st hand, they entered the game, they can play however they want.

p.s. 22 minutes later and this player has already lost almost all the chips they won that hand.
    Sorry to hear about that beat Mich. Although the guy had 7 outs, not 3 postflop.

As for this thread, you should appreciate how some players play because it gives you an easier chance of increasing your stack. If you have a problem with playing against the type of players you described in your OP then I'm afraid I've got some bad news..

Quote Originally Posted by lorenz0wns View Post
    As for this thread, you should appreciate how some players play because it gives you an easier chance of increasing your stack. If you have a problem with playing against the type of players you described in your OP then I'm afraid I've got some bad news..
    Yeah, we ought to be happy with them there - I understand the logic in that, but damn that "odds are gonna catch you" hammer is sometimes a long time coming.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

i just took several awful beats...these are some of the most hated in my book....the AQ vs Q9...the KQ vs the famous Q9 and last but not least the A9 vs K9....I had the bigger of all three hands...both times I lose to the 9 when i dont have one and the K when I do have the 9...all but one I was reraised preflop...the last AQ I reraised the Q9 all in and its still that good the magic Q9. How and why would we punish these morons? It sucks but they are also the ones donating the chips to me when I am winning
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast