Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Wtf!the most bullshit donkey call ever!sucked-out!!

DONKEYCALLCapture.jpgTHIS HAND PISSED ME OFF!
    -GodzAmongKingz
    GodzAmongKingz

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    lol, love the paint
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Pro
    Lol ugh. Please see my thread regarding fancygirl, and also if you're going to open-limp with A9o, prepare to be upset by the outcome. If you are going to flop trips after doing so and then you min-bet then call yourself all in, prepare to be upset by the outcome.

Sure, you flopped trips. But you started the hand 30bbs deep, had a never-folding fish on the button, and had committed 2 bbs before being put to a decision for all your chips. Like so many players, you probably just said to yourself, "sweet! I have three aces, I will never fold ever," not processing the reason someone with almost 100bbs would be willing to risk 1/3 their stack. I'd say given the dynamic of the hand, you were pretty lucky to be as good off as you were when the chips went in. You are absolutely crushed by most other playable Aces, and not all that far ahead of flush draws, and in trouble against a pair of 2's.

Play A-rag in this situation, especially the way you did, and you should be prepared for disappointment.

PokerOwned God
    I've seen lots of crazy calls, but hey, it's a freeroll and it's poker.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHaversham View Post
    Lol ugh. Please see my thread regarding fancygirl, and also if you're going to open-limp with A9o, prepare to be upset by the outcome. If you are going to flop trips after doing so and then you min-bet then call yourself all in, prepare to be upset by the outcome.

Sure, you flopped trips. But you started the hand 30bbs deep, had a never-folding fish on the button, and had committed 2 bbs before being put to a decision for all your chips. Like so many players, you probably just said to yourself, "sweet! I have three aces, I will never fold ever," not processing the reason someone with almost 100bbs would be willing to risk 1/3 their stack. I'd say given the dynamic of the hand, you were pretty lucky to be as good off as you were when the chips went in. You are absolutely crushed by most other playable Aces, and not all that far ahead of flush draws, and in trouble against a pair of 2's.

Play A-rag in this situation, especially the way you did, and you should be prepared for disappointment.
    this, your as bad as she is, ive seen you play and you well cant play
    you played the hand badly and got fucked over this isnt really a bad beat imo a bad beat is when u play the hand well and get trounced by shit
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Dude - it's fancygirl. She is basically brainless - I really mean that. She does not really think about any hand. She's a calling station and a luck box. The good thing is that she can ship a lot of chips to you when she doesn't luck out. Try to get past it and hope to be at table with her in the future

Wow, I dont know what possesses people to call the most outrageous shit with only one out to win and what do you know. . . . . They hit their one outer. It seems to happen to me on Carbon more than anywhere else.

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    When did she call? You were the one that called the all in. She made an aggressive move, raise, but she didin't call. Big difference.

She DID make a pre flop call, but suited connecters are exactly the hands you want to be calling with pre flop. I personally don't like them, but alot of people do.

It was donk yes, but this is like, not even that bad. If YOU went all in and she called, THEN you have something to complain about.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

PokerOwned Veteran
    my worst beat was on pokerstars I had shyte end of a straight flush 78 diamond flop is 9 10 j diamond 2 $ tourney bout 2/3 way to money winner had king queen diamondfor best flush straight.

PokerOwned God
    seen a few other po'ers at this tourney, late decision by me since I was rocked out of the carbon tourney so quickly
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast