Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Just cant stop getting Donked

I have played 4 freerolls in a row now on carbon with the PO crew and each time I have gotten donked out farily early with very good hands this really is frustrating seems every time A player is losing after the flop then hits on the river every time.... I dont know what to do every time I have a hand it gets beat grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by highstakes View Post
    I have played 4 freerolls in a row now on carbon with the PO crew and each time I have gotten donked out farily early with very good hands this really is frustrating seems every time A player is losing after the flop then hits on the river every time.... I dont know what to do every time I have a hand it gets beat grrrrrr
    Only thing you can do is keep playing.

Take some time to review your hands, see if there's anything you could have done differently.

I'm not saying you're playing bad, but the only thing you have control over at the table is your own play. Your opponents are going to do what they want to do, regardless of whether their play makes any sense or not.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Veteran

Take some time to review your hands, see if there's anything you could have done differently.

I'm not saying you're playing bad, but the only thing you have control over at the table is your own play. Your opponents are going to do what they want to do, regardless of whether their play makes any sense or not.
    +11111

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post

Great advice, never a waste of time to look over the why and what if.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Quote Originally Posted by highstakes View Post
    Same here I have checked the river several times lately after flopping two pair or overs because Ive noticed alot of fish chasing with bottom pair or gut shots for way more than they ever should chase. Seems like everytime I get in late with top pair A kicker I never improve though.

PokerOwned God
    If you are gonna get knock out of a tourney which type of hands are you likely to have .... 72o or KK? Of course you are more likely to commit your stack with KK. That's just the way it works ... get use to it.

must always be aware of how to play the opponents

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well at least they were freerolls and you did not lose real money. Keep playing. Those 3 to 1 dogs only hit one third of the time.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i agree last card sucks will kill you but if u need it it will be there

Seasoned Veteran
    I think the truth is that when hard times, no one can deterner that, it also happens in pokerstars, lost a hand on the flop captive

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast