Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64284.24

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hey lasercat,, how come a arent just playing the nightly juicy frerolls here now??easier than going th ru whole satty thing there well GL

Elite PokerOwned Member
    it has had happened to me several times before, its just luck and skill of other players

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by vzmoney View Post
    yeah when site went down I went and snowblowed my dads driveway and missed it bs thought it was canceled had a fat stack too
    Wholly shet - I remember seeing you - u must of had a big stack. forgot u were PO.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    hey lasercat,, how come a arent just playing the nightly juicy frerolls here now??easier than going th ru whole satty thing there well GL
    I used to play on PO all the time - but took a break as I didn't have time for it...I can't play at night either for hours at a time so play turbo SNG's... I guess I need points to buy a Juicy free role coupon to get into the Juicy Free roll? If im home and have time I'll def look into it - but I have my heart set on winning the $1k free roll - $120 for first I think?

PokerOwned Pro
    bad beats buddy I feel for you, seems like the same thing always happens to me.

One time I was Deep ITM of a poker stars $16.5 bigger and I get dealt AA I make it 4BB to play in early position I have one caller the button.

Flop ATT, I check to the caller assuming I can slow play this had as there isnt much that can come to scare me away.

He bets over the Pot and I raise he re-raises me all in..... I call he has TT and flopped quads >.<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12