Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63924.11

Elite PokerOwned Member

Juicy Bankroll Buillder Freeroll

Juicy has like 5 freerolls a day know as the bankroll builder freeroll satellites. These satellites only pay out 7 spots and the one i was in had 408 in it. Somehow I managed to survive this long shot field to win a ticket. The ticket is good for a $1k freeroll which was today. Was playing good early when I got 10-10 and flopped trips. I put the 1 guy i was in the hand with all in and he snap calls with 99 take it 2 over cards and a flush draw on the board. He manages to hit runner runner diamonds for a flush and i loss about 1/3 my stack. I so badly wanted to tilt but didnt and a few hands later I got AA and doubled to 7k getting me back to where i was plus another 2k. After that things were quiet the game had 248 in it and top 60 paid. I made the money sitting in about 28th when the bubble burst. I was card dead and was so for the rest of the game on my way to a 25th place finish for $10 (I can also say the guy who donked me went out 75th na na na). Not the easiest way to get a roll going but am proud of winning the ticket in the big field and following it up with a deep run in the freeroll for a cash. So many times I see my friends or other people win a ticket and then not be able to follow it up. I was determined after surviving such a big field to cash because tournaments with a 2% payout like the satellites have are hard to win tickets in and thus who knows the next shot I would of got.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Nice job on earning the ticket and converting it into cash. It def takes a lot of patience and strong play to convert the BR builders. Can't wait to hear you turned the $10 into $100!

PokerOwned Master
    may i can start my starting roll tonight on juicy

Experienced Member
    congradulations, sounds like a big win too me

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thanks and unfortunately it did not turn into any big winnings. I stayed in the $1 to $2 tourney range and just couldnt muster a cash. Thats why people I think don't realize how hard it is sometimes to build a roll.

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol i was jus in 1 of them tourneis had 19k went all in 18k stak calld me i had pocket rockets he had pocket qq wat u thing hit the flop n took me out jus bout q i was soooo mad

Elite PokerOwned Member
    nice ill have to check out juicy freeroll

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerdemon24 View Post
    Juicy has like 5 freerolls a day know as the bankroll builder freeroll satellites. These satellites only pay out 7 spots and the one i was in had 408 in it. Somehow I managed to survive this long shot field to win a ticket. The ticket is good for a $1k freeroll which was today. Was playing good early when I got 10-10 and flopped trips. I put the 1 guy i was in the hand with all in and he snap calls with 99 take it 2 over cards and a flush draw on the board. He manages to hit runner runner diamonds for a flush and i loss about 1/3 my stack. I so badly wanted to tilt but didnt and a few hands later I got AA and doubled to 7k getting me back to where i was plus another 2k. After that things were quiet the game had 248 in it and top 60 paid. I made the money sitting in about 28th when the bubble burst. I was card dead and was so for the rest of the game on my way to a 25th place finish for $10 (I can also say the guy who donked me went out 75th na na na). Not the easiest way to get a roll going but am proud of winning the ticket in the big field and following it up with a deep run in the freeroll for a cash. So many times I see my friends or other people win a ticket and then not be able to follow it up. I was determined after surviving such a big field to cash because tournaments with a 2% payout like the satellites have are hard to win tickets in and thus who knows the next shot I would of got.

Congrats and keep it up my friend

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yeah wish I would of kept the roll going but thats ok I will get it back