Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knight

jimmyd played for money

played in 3 money games today, 1$ entry on all.a 400 gtd, 27 man sit n go, and 70 man entry tournament, got to final table on the last 2 and 45th in the 400 , won money in all 3 making 9 profit and 2.50 in freerolls, 11.50 today and 8 yesterday(all freerolls), betsharks got a win and 3rd last two days. im going to play more sngs, i got the advice here that sngs r the best way, i will see. pocket aces held up 7 of 10 today.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    nice work, make that bacon!

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    jimmyd plays for money

TopJimmy plays for keeps

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    wow man that is cool, good luck keep it up man, i'm sorry though when i read what you type it makes my eyes itch and my head hurt, maybe its the blatant disregard for punctuation, i mean ive heard of run on sentences but your posts are one giant run on paragraph.you think a period or hitting the enter key would kill you, dont worry thouhg keep killing it in poker, keep telling us about it ill just stock up on aspirin and clear eyes the good kind that gets the itch out cause after i typed this my eyes are really burning

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by CoddBrunson View Post
    wow man that is cool, good luck keep it up man, i'm sorry though when i read what you type it makes my eyes itch and my head hurt, maybe its the blatant disregard for punctuation, i mean ive heard of run on sentences but your posts are one giant run on paragraph.you think a period or hitting the enter key would kill you, dont worry thouhg keep killing it in poker, keep telling us about it ill just stock up on aspirin and clear eyes the good kind that gets the itch out cause after i typed this my eyes are really burning
    as in all math and geomtry , terrible in english, sorry.

PokerOwned Pro
    that is hard to trust them , they are totally liers , and now i can possible imagine that this is true

PokerOwned Pro
    Hahahaha

PokerOwned Pro

YO

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyd1953 View Post
    :dplayed in 3 money games today, 1$ entry on all.a 400 gtd, 27 man sit n go, and 70 man entry tournament, got to final table on the last 2 and 45th in the 400 , won money in all 3 making 9 profit and 2.50 in freerolls, 11.50 today and 8 yesterday(all freerolls), betsharks got a win and 3rd last two days. Im going to play more sngs, i got the advice here that sngs r the best way, i will see. Pocket aces held up 7 of 10 today.
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Knight-Lieutenant
    Nice man keep it up, you doing good. Pretty good to final table 2 out of the 3 tournaments.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    who has money can play well, I have no money so I settle for the free, thank God there !!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast