Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jersey time>Set

Seasoned Veteran

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAces1987 View Post
    The blinds were 75/150 and he had about 300 behind calling my all in. He had min. raised to 300 utg , followed by the kjh call , my raise to 800 then they both call. A2 was all in preflop for 295 chips. After the flop came you can see I shoved my aces, he only had a little better than 2 to 1 odds to chase the gutter , he had to know his cards weren't live. KJh called after jerseytime's insta call. I hit my set on the turn and jersey time some how managed to find the 6 he needed on the river to fill his straight.
    Tough suckout but you want players making that call on that hand. Hand was played perfect, pot odds dictates a fold but a gambler will call. Stinks to go out but with these forum games you will be stacking up 8 to 1 rather than being sucked out by that hand. To the skilled players, all you have is that assurance.

Last week same hand (A A) for me and called with K J to the same raise, they hit Broadway and I hit the rail. Hoping they make those same type of calls next time, begging them to is more like it.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Banned
    interesant congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerVerse View Post
    Tough suckout but you want players making that call on that hand. Hand was played perfect, pot odds dictates a fold but a gambler will call. Stinks to go out but with these forum games you will be stacking up 8 to 1 rather than being sucked out by that hand. To the skilled players, all you have is that assurance.

Last week same hand (A A) for me and called with K J to the same raise, they hit Broadway and I hit the rail. Hoping they make those same type of calls next time, begging them to is more like it.
    As he is saying you want that call every time.....just unlucky sorry man

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    As he is saying you want that call every time.....just unlucky sorry man
    agreed. i'm sure you're just venting - it's sucks to take horrendous beats like that but in the long run you will win more often than not.

and quite frankly if you think he's such a bad player you should be happy as you should be able to outplay him in the long run.

either way - tough beat but gl at the tables.

Lmao Prawney there is not such a think as bad strategy like this lol.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Veteran
    You haters suck jerseytime is king and won far more tourneys then most ......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123