Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jersey time>Set

Quote Originally Posted by jerseytime View Post
    So if it was that bad a strategy I wouldnt win right.
    Even the worst hand preflop has at least a 10% chance of winning. So even bad strategies can pay off from time to time.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Speel live webcam bingo bij bingocams
    @jersey time try here its a place suited for idiots

u have no strategy and very few wins you are an idiot and u make a mockery of the game

that being said feel free to put up the 10K buy in for the wsop main event i would love to see u play with your assanine style for that sort of cash...2 things will happen if u do
    1 you lose early and get laughed at by the entire world
    2 you donk your way to winning (unlikely) and get your ass kicked by all the pros

either one i would pay to watch
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    well its about wins. And since we are here we can call it po wins. And I do. So if it was that bad a strategy I wouldnt win right. Yes I I really should just play and not defend it. But sometimes i get in the mood to respond.
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    Even the worst hand preflop has at least a 10% chance of winning. So even bad strategies can pay off from time to time.
    In the long run you got major problems with positive ROI with this strategy. Like it was mentioned the odds are against you. Would win more in long run and have better chances player higher pertcentage of winning hands than trying to "luck into the money".
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerVerse View Post
    Not sure of his stack size, but the only way I'm calling that is with all on a short stack very late. If he had 800 in pre-flop the other pots were 3200 + 3200 + 1200 sorry to say, the implied odds were there. Making that call very late with a huge stack, I seen lot people play those odds. Would I do that, probably not. Opened ended with two cards to come, you might see more making that call.

I don't see blinds or chip stacks here. In saying that, someone making those calls it is very easy to play them. Playing a hand like that will only stack off the table. Looks like only one person was knocked out so stack size is less than two people in the hand. Someone going to comment on why we have a A 2 in the hand? What are they drawing too?

Really though with top pair wouldn't want to see someone drawing to only four outs to the gutter? Would you felt better him pairing both hole cards?
    The blinds were 75/150 and he had about 300 behind calling my all in. He had min. raised to 300 utg , followed by the kjh call , my raise to 800 then they both call. A2 was all in preflop for 295 chips. After the flop came you can see I shoved my aces, he only had a little better than 2 to 1 odds to chase the gutter , he had to know his cards weren't live. KJh called after jerseytime's insta call. I hit my set on the turn and jersey time some how managed to find the 6 he needed on the river to fill his straight.

PokerOwned Pro
    In retrospect I probably should of posted the whole hand but I thought that was bad enough as it is.

well its about wins. And since we are here we can call it po wins. And I do. So if it was that bad a strategy I wouldnt win right. Yes I I really should just play and not defend it. But sometimes i get in the mood to respond.
    Its like sticking a multiple choice quiz against the wall and throwing darts at it. Sure you might get lucky and hit the right answer a few times but it is still a bad strategy.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Jersey was going crazy in last nights tourny. He had over 70k and next highest was at 10k lol

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    i like his style of gameplay, it reminds me of lonestars

PokerOwned God
    lol, where is lonestar the last few days..jersey is a beast when he is hot..stay out of his way..lol

Banned
    Honestly if you are upset with his play and bashing him then you are just ignorant of poker.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast