Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JBD

JBD's small brag

Had some good runs at carboon PO frs and a good sit or two at some cash tables in the past week.
    Went from 0 to almost 40 in two days..finished 2nd three times in those two days in frs..
    Then I sat down at a .02/.04 NL holdem table with 1.20 and withni a half hour I had 10 bucks and change..

Also, during the past week i've gone over the $100 mark for PO fr cash. WEEEEE!

I know this is probably chump change to some of you..BUT I Don't give a fuck. It made me happy.

The following picture is meant for two groups of people...talentless donking trolling haters.....AND of course, Bears FANS!

...CAN'T WAIT for football season. DaAAAAAa BEARS!

Nice work, JBD - it's not chump change when you got it all from air, no deposit necessary! I've been at table with you and think I have a note on you on carbon = "solid player - caution"

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JBD View Post
    Had some good runs at carboon PO frs and a good sit or two at some cash tables in the past week.
    Went from 0 to almost 40 in two days..finished 2nd three times in those two days in frs..
    Then I sat down at a .02/.04 NL holdem table with 1.20 and withni a half hour I had 10 bucks and change..

Also, during the past week i've gone over the $100 mark for PO fr cash. WEEEEE!

I know this is probably chump change to some of you..BUT I Don't give a fuck. It made me happy.

The following picture is meant for two groups of people...talentless donking trolling haters.....AND of course, Bears FANS!

...CAN'T WAIT for football season. DaAAAAAa BEARS!
    Hmmm Bears>? Idk about all that lol! Good luck with all that! Nice wins tho! Congrats

Da Bears!!

Who would win, Mike Ditka or God?
    Trick question, Mike Ditka is God!

Ditka can affect the weather according to his mood.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

PokerOwned God
    Nice work. Every poker player enjoys being on a rush.

JBD
    Thanks for the kind words folks...
    and at kitty...may you eat crow when the bears make the playoffffffs!!! ..."playoffs? PLAYOFFS? DON'T talk about playoffs!"

I don't care about sports, I just love

DA BEARS!

I loved the SNL skits they would do about DA BEARS!

It is one of my favorite things to randomly yell out in public.

That and

I need more cowbell!!!!!

Needs more cowbell!!! - Snotr

Congrats on wins JBD. Free money is always the best and to know you beat out the other players is always a rush no matter how big or small. Your a good player.

JBD
    AHHH I see...da superfans!!

SNL was sooo good back in the day. I tried to watch an episode the other day and it was so awesomely bad...
    Justin Beiber

Those where the good ol day's. When Saturday Night Live was still funny.

2 years ago I was on shuttle bus going to Eeyore's birthday and someone shouted out "I need more cowbell"

I had to Google it when I got home, I thought it was something like double meaning or euphemism.

Like Donkey Punch
    or Dirty Sanchez
    or Rusty Trombone

(don't google those if you have weak stomach)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast