Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62022.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Survey Master

how would you rate my credit? seriously

i have been trying to get a loan for 30-40 dollars for a cpl days now. payback asap. most likely within a week. normally its been pretty easy to get a loan but for some reason i cant find 50c right now. i know this place is loaded with scammers and POS members, but im not 1 of them. ive never been late on a points loan, and i used to borrow 30$ weekly from cookies without ever being late. not too mention multiple 5-10k loans in market paid back earlier than agreed upon. even rrickir can testify i pay poker loans early. newdaddy as well.

its really disheartening to see certain members who are notoriously late getting loan after loan, and a member who has NEVER been late cant get a crumb. guess ppl like to loan to ppl whom they know will be late.

guess im done rantinf but i seriously do not understand ppl

as Cookies would say, and has proven, everyone is trustworthy until the moment they aren't.
    That being said you are one of the only ppl I would vouch for as far as trading goes. As far as loaning cash, I really don't understand that aspect of it, I would never loan cash to someone on the internet, nor would I ask for a loan like that, I would wait the few days and deposit.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    as Cookies would say, and has proven, everyone is trustworthy until the moment they aren't.
    That being said you are one of the only ppl I would vouch for as far as trading goes. As far as loaning cash, I really don't understand that aspect of it, I would never loan cash to someone on the internet, nor would I ask for a loan like that, I would wait the few days and deposit.
    fair enough. and i agree with you on loaning mostly. just been the norm around here for a few of us.

Personally, from my observations, if I was to give you a "credit score" I would make it at least in the mid 700s. Unfortunately I am unable to give you (or anyone) a loan, but if I was able, I wouldn't feel the least apprehensive about loaning to you at all.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    I def agree.

Loan cash on internet? VIG better be double what the loan is atleast! lol.

Gl Tom boy.

But to answer id say you are more trustworthy then most seeing as you are a Survey master working here in some way so id say itd be easy to get the money back.. You and dalsue prolly in the top range for the best score besides zab

7/10
    Last edited by j4ime200; 06-17-2014 at 01:47 PM.
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23/can-you-find-jesus-28461.html

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q6z8Bwca0D

I understand how tommy could be upset how people who default on 33% on their loans and more keep getting them. I too vouch for him - he's solid.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

the logic is fucked and the people around here are stupid

that being said like poof noted why not just wait if the loan is going to be paid back so soon why bother taking one at all
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Survey Master
    Thx for the positive responses

EddieTorr
    Just got scorched by blingbling13 or I'd lend to you. Tell him to pay up and I'll show you.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieTorr View Post
    Just got scorched by blingbling13 or I'd lend to you. Tell him to pay up and I'll show you.
    dont even know that guy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast