Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

BearDown420... You're name is MUD

You make open bets on the Heat/Bulls series and don't come on to honor your bets. Very low class man. GL to ya.

Can you tell me what this is about? :??????
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Master
    I would think you would post this in the thread where the bet was made. Also, some people do not live on the internet, they can only get on it every 2 or 3 days. Hope you get paid if it was indeed a bet. I know I was fortunate and got paid my $25 that someone agreed to. I friggin love Cookie Monster and do a decent impersonation of the puppet. See you around the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Can you tell me what this is about? :??????
    Sure PBB. Look at the open bet in the sports section of that was started by Beardown420...

And BTW eberetta... I have posted there also. Posted here to vent and let others know what happened when dealing w/ this guy/gal. Also it's been over a week and no response. Look up the facts, and you will see I was overly generous w/ this turd. GL all.

PokerOwned Pro
    sounds like one hell of a time lol. conflict is noo good lmao!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    This is for tilts and bragging not petty drama by person/s who cant act like an adult

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdemon24 View Post
    This is for tilts and bragging not petty drama by person/s who cant act like an adult
    This would be considered a tilt my friend. If not to you, it is to me. It irks me when ppl don't honor there bets is all. My reason for the post is to vent, and to let others in the forum community know that this guys name is mud. If he/she was a friend of yours, I'd let him/her know. Why you would accuse me of being a non adult is beyond me but, hey, everyone is entitled to an opinion. GL

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Maybe he is hibernating. Bears with 420 in their name like to sleep.