Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incredible!

Experienced Member

Incredible!

i had K-Q and the flop was K-Q-2 and the other player goes all-in so i called with half of my stake and he shows 2-2 -____- and the next hand i had a flush on the turn card so i shuved other guys call me witn 4 card flush A high and he got his flush on the river, tilting one -____-

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Ty Ty finally a post dedicated in my name. Merry Christmas man and ty.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i can beat that! just had AA and raised 450 and fancy girl calls with 24, and jay calls with 66! flop is 368 i bet 1450 chips (the blinds were sitll 50 and 10o) on the flop! fancy girl calls with that crap! the turn was a 10 i shove and they both call! then the fking river dumb fancy girl catchs the str8! so sick!!! reward the donk day!

PokerOwned God
    And Merry Christmas to all. Fucking bad beats and donks its a tough tough game of poker it . That is what makes its players so unique. Better luck next time.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    unique my ass!! retards LOL im just glad they are free!!! and i would love to do a side bet, i bet she wont even cash! keep playing junk cards like that!! shes down to 3k already and had 15k!

Don't feel bad. I was about to cash in the pokerspace holiday freeroll, but I got donked out. I called a min raise pre with A2 hearts and the flop comes Q34 all hearts to give me the nut flush. I check he raises, then I reraise and he calls. the turn comes a 4. I make about a pot size raise he calls. Another 4 hits the river.. We get our money in and He shows pocket 99's for a full house. That's poker folks!

IT never fails. Just when you think you've seen it all and then once again someone knocks you out with crap. I will never understand this game but I guess that's why they call it gambling a game of chance and very little skill......

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    unique my ass!! retards LOL im just glad they are free!!! and i would love to do a side bet, i bet she wont even cash! keep playing junk cards like that!! shes down to 3k already and had 15k!
    Play her HU, she won't be abl;e to pull rabbits out of her hat like x10
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by AZPLAYS11 View Post
    IT never fails. Just when you think you've seen it all and then once again someone knocks you out with crap. I will never understand this game but I guess that's why they call it gambling a game of chance and very little skill......
    And thats probably why it isnt legal in the US yet. online has shown its too much of a chance game and not skill. there is no long run when you get hit like this in the short runs constantly
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    it will become legal eventually! theres already 3 states where it is legal!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast