Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64149.98

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    goddamm they called you a nig*er, man i would fucking hit the punk on the spot. then i d remind him you lost your money to this nig*er motherfucker. and now your bleeding from this nig*er. bitch.
    some old lady tried telling me after i won a hand how do you play those cards. lol im like how the fuck you raise me with nothing. i told her off, dont tell me how to play my cards. i loved it. fucking people keep ur opinions to yourself. you think you all are such fucking poker pros.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    alot of people start to use bad and abusive words and just start making fun of the way u play

It's halarious ! ! ! Right ? ? ?

It's Halarious right ??? ONLINE GANGSTER'S !!! I made a terrible call on a villian who was shoving with a bad pair and the gutshot straight draw... Sucking out for around 12k (1rst 20k or so) to seriously short stack a guy.... HE CALLED ME A MOOOOK ! ! ! WTF is that...??

I think the worst thing I've seen someone say is tell someone to "get Aids and die".

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    I think the worst thing I've seen someone say is tell someone to "get Aids and die".
    Same and it was a while back. I wonder if it was the same person... lol

PokerOwned Master
    So many names, it boogles the mind but I forgive them for they no not what they say

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have been called so many names that I have finally turned off chat. Anonimity of the internet people type things they can't say to your face.

In pokers game I have been told that I am the worst player that has ever played poker.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    someone once called me a good player! quite false!!

Azreal12 actually curses me everyday he sees my name somewhere. He can be very prolific with his disturbed mental condition adding to his condition.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast