Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Experienced Member
    When 2 people are left in a tournament its called heads up. Maybe you want to work on your heads up play. Completely different from any kind of play you used during the rest of tournament. Its an aquired skill 2+2 publishing has some great books on heads up play i suggest you look into them. As the difference in money between 1st and 2nd is significant, and it feels really good to win. Good luck
    -A

Seasoned Veteran
    seems you need to practice HU's, it should effect quickly ;p

PokerOwned Pro
    i'll take 2nd over ANYTHING else except for 1st of course 2nd pays pretty good also

It's soothing to know that you really wanted first every tourney but 2nd place is pretty good! Good game jasonv12

2nd is all right you need to watch when you get to heads up with the person your playing to see what his strategy is that will let you know how tom plan a win over hi or her.

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

I agree mirroring/ but also if its a deepstack heads up you need to constantly switch gears in attempt to confuse them as well. Just an opinion though every situation calls for its own answer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12