Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64104.26

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by shellabella View Post
    In the meantime, you had fun..right?!?! If I enter a freeroll with 3500+ entered, I am certainly not thinking I will come out a wealthy woman.
    You're right. I wasn't expecting that either.

I just wasn't expecting the PokerOwned freerolls to pay out better at the top, either! I'd rather play PokerOwned than the open.

See you at 9!

PokerOwned Master
    Not really worth playing anymore. I used to play them all the time when they were $200. I won a pretty good bit playing those. If they bump it back up I'd start playing them all the time again.

PokerOwned Pro
    YES what axplays11 said is right on the money...ppl complain about it not paying enough but look how many freerolls zab puts up a day... he gives u a chance to start a bankroll at almost any pokersite u want for usa players

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xAlyce View Post
    I like to play the HORSE tourney, and I usually register for the others, but I don't try in them...It is too little money for the time spent playing.
    I enjoy HORSE as well. I like mixing it up while in the same tourney. Keeps it fresh when playing a freeroll with that many people.

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    Completely agree, never gonna weed through thousands of players and have nothing to show for it again.

PokerOwned Veteran
    well you need how to play a final table, you have to know that prices get much better if you progress, so here it is much more important to survive than stacking up, except if you are among the chip leaders, you can play more aggressively

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12