Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

im about to fucking kill somebody....!!!

listen to this fuck of a fucking hand...

So im UTG 9 handed game wake up with KK sweet!. I raise a measely 3x the bb .12 no big deal, get one caller 2nd guy re raises to .37 cents perfect!, i 3 bet him up to .99 first caller calls 2nd guy pushes all in...OK lets hope he doesnt have AA but its an insta call from me, original caller folds andddd lets see what all in boy has... 64 off.... WTF?!?!

Now he of course knows something I most certainly dont because the flop gives him a 6...ok im still 84% favored right??? right???? well that doesn't mean shit as he spikes the 4 on the river and doubles up busting me out $5 what a way to start the fucking day....FFS stupid fucking donk fuck and he proceeds to leave right away...seriously..?!?!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    If I walked by .37 cents on the ground, I wouldn't bother to pick it up.
    You got a whole thread about it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocketdog View Post
    If I walked by .37 cents on the ground, I wouldn't bother to pick it up.
    You got a whole thread about it.
    thread about $5 actually which im sure most people would pick up

Current B2B Champ
    Tough loss there champ, you should always expect top notch play in a penny game.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegman1308 View Post
    thread about $5 actually which im sure most people would pick up
    You're right Gman. These guys just don't understand. If $5 isn't deathworthy what kind of world are we living in?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    You're right Gman. These guys just don't understand. If $5 isn't deathworthy what kind of world are we living in?
    seriouslyyy some people only like on like $1 a day in some countries, true story yo.

PokerOwned Master
    I know the feeling. Have it happen to me far too much. when I play that shit it never works for me.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    wow what a joke of a thread " I lost $5, whahahahhahaha" fucking crybaby

igotnothin
    well, I'd say this....and leave it at this...very low limit games....like wat your talking..they are apt. to play anything at anytime...small bucks chasing bigger bucks...at a low price.

The other day on BCP..I was in a low limit like the one your talking..3 players only..I'm on the BB...I have 47 off...3rd player folds...SB calls my BB..of course I check with the 47 off...board comes 4J4....check/check...turn is a 2...check/check...river is a 9...the guy SHOVES...4.00 or something...THIS dumbo calls (me), I call, he turns over 49 off. However, I admit, it was foolish of me to call, with hardly anything in the pot...until his shove.

Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    LMAO totally
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast