Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

if there is one thing I hate....

It is busting out on the bubble. And thats what I did tonight. I would rather get donked on the first hand than go bubble That just makes me blow up. just sickening.

I have done it a lot but you get used of it.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

yeah steve thats the worst of anything right there.I dont know how you could possibly get used to it? If your used to bubbling sounds like you need to adjust your play at the bubble and play survivor. Better to make something then nothing

actually i lied i thought that was the worst. i was wrong. now i cant get points anymore to play in the tournies. what happened all of a sudden?

Experienced Member
    I hate when I make a boneheaded play knowing that it is boneheaded, but I do it anyway.

same here

PokerOwned God
    Everytime very hard to bust out short before making money

Banned
    getting bad beated..... ???

Master Sergeant
    Geez bubble busting sucks lol. I hate bad beats even more though! But its all part of the game we all love called poker

PokerOwned Veteran
    you've got to be prepared to bubble, if necessary. most people are gonna play really tight at or near the bubble, and you need to take advantage of it where possible. betting 3 bb's into an unopenned pot, hoping to steal, cause likely hood is, they'll call you only if they actually have something at the button, if they raise and you have crap, fold. but it'll be more profitable in the long run to abuse the bubble. and yeah, you'll lose some, but you'll also gain so much too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast