Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Iddiots

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I still say no matter what happens or happens.... Pre-flop.. pocket aces are just another pair waiting to be cracked... It can happen so many ways.... sure can't critisize the lucky donkey that sucked you out on the river.... or any other crap that happens

can u at least say he was russian?............ O.o

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well back to donkin' off tourneys! playing to wide a range and being to optimistic with single high pairs w/ lousy kici\kerz.... need to buckle down n get sum more win's under my belt...

PokerOwned Pro
    I some times just go complete bonkers and donk hard like everyone.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by keithg43 View Post
    had AA IN A TOURNAMENT at carbon the blinds were 1000-2000 preflop i raise 2x with 25k guy reraises on button to 8.5k i 4 bet all in he calls he had 29k in chips to my 24 k blanks come on flop he hits his 2 on turn and 7 on river to beat me. What do these iddiots think when they play these hands 5 dollar buy in that would of dbled me up and been chip leader with 25 to go to the money he had 29k in chips and went all in witih 72 and hits runner runner for 2 pair to beat my aces
    yeah that hurts no doubt, take it like a man and move on though, make sure you make notes of that player, you might see him again and get a little payback hopefully

Banned
    ALWAYS make notes

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    abwil hit the nose on the head! seems like the RPG rewards the donks!! been sucked out on so much u dont even get mad anymore!!

EddieTorr
    Shrug it off. It was the right play at the wrong time.

PokerOwned Master
    There are so many of those idiots and then think they are so good after winning the pot it's a joke.

people don't play cards so much as they try to bingo lotto whatever you prefer to call it I've had aces cracked by so many idiot calls 45off 23off or anything else its not so much getting beat its when they decide to laugh about it afterwards that makes it so bad saying stuff like see your aa ain't worth $hit or anything to that effect u just have to play on n try not to tilt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123