Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66130.36

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Iddiots

Sweet jesus that is horrible. Ran into the same type of situation last week in a $11 SNG on Carbon. Guy pushes preflop with 82off, I insta-call (obviously) with KK. Flop comes 229. Turn is another blank. Rivers QUADS. Almost threw my laptop across the room.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    well you're spelling isn't much better than your pre-flop raising habits... aces get cracked almost half the time.... stop donking and you might get something in your "money won" category here on PokerOwned

i figure that the sites are, like expressed already, trying to keep these players around to build their fees collected. i thought that rewarding stupid was just standard operating procedure. then i realized that that worked both ways. if a 'weaker player' is favored, then that must mean that i am considered a 'better player'. right? because i kept better starting cards. but then everything changed and the 7/2 offsuit won. so who is worse - him for challenging my aces, or myself for depending on them to win? or, in other words: round and round and round we go, and where we stop no one knows. I'M SO CONFUSED.

Is it irony that the OP misspelled "idiots" while complaining about idiots?
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Starting to REALLY H8 AA, AK... lost w/ these hands 4 or 5 times this week.... that said I donled off all of my good tourney runs this week! quite embarassing! Well, I'll just have to try and pay closer attention and b tighter with my raises and reads! all in all... I feel my Online poker skills have improved quite a bit, I am enjoying myself and it gives me something to do while i'm job searching....

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well, donked away another lead after holding it most of the BCP PO tourney... finished 4th tho, at least I kept myself from playing those middle suited coneectors (mostly) now for some TF2 to work off some adrenaline...

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by midaswell View Post
    i figure that the sites are, like expressed already, trying to keep these players around to build their fees collected. i thought that rewarding stupid was just standard operating procedure. then i realized that that worked both ways. if a 'weaker player' is favored, then that must mean that i am considered a 'better player'. right? because i kept better starting cards. but then everything changed and the 7/2 offsuit won. so who is worse - him for challenging my aces, or myself for depending on them to win? or, in other words: round and round and round we go, and where we stop no one knows. I'M SO CONFUSED.
    stop spreading rumors - the sites are NOT rigged to keep players around and build their fees - its such an outrageous but often spoken of claim and it needs to end now

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TomKat1958 View Post
    well you're spelling isn't much better than your pre-flop raising habits... aces get cracked almost half the time.... stop donking and you might get something in your "money won" category here on PokerOwned
    whats almost half the time - 25%? funny. and PO money means nothing to how good a player is - the tourney times are terrible and spending all your time on them is silly when you can be out there making real money playing at real games

PokerOwned Master
    I hate how everything is caught on the river low percentage and you can almost bet that they are going to hit on the river I want to say some of them are using some kind of software or are bots.

Quote Originally Posted by buonafide View Post
    Home game I used to play, there was a very very terrible just plain bad player. Made crazy plays all day long. One out of three sessions, he won all the money at the table though - overall he lost lots of money, but if you only played at our game once and saw him win you would feel the same way about this 72 guy. Variance makes the game seem unfair - but I assure you if that player consistently goes all in preflop with 72 he is a losing player. If players like that never won, they wouldn't play poker and you would have a harder time winning against all the good players that are left. Winning players have a big enough BR and patience to handle a plethora of these donkouts until luck gets on their side.
    This.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast