Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

i wish i knew how the fuck to just walk away

i fucking hate greed...it is such a fucking whore bitch piece of fucking shit that i want to kill myself just to get at it somewhat...some might know i was down to zero again the other day..managed to place in a freeroll and make 15$...used that for some bs mtt's but then decided to sit down at the micro cash..

i sat at the .02/.04 PLO tables with $2 and started working...just 2 ppl at the table i was doing my thing, built the $2 up to $17 relatively easily...a lot of times hitting one of many outs and a lot of times just getting them to fold even tho i had nothing...so the 3 people i was raping for a while both got up and then these 2 other guys sat down...these 2 motherfuckers proceeded to call and hit EVERY FUCKING HAND THEY PLAYED...every time i had a hand they managed to make theirs to outdraw me...i have kkxx and flop comes 55q, the fucking motherfucker has a 5x99...i flopped sets against them and they would get it all in way behind and then outdraw me on the turn or river every single motherfucking time...in a matter of mayyyyyyybe 20 minutes they took every penny out of my account with just repeated bullshit after bullshit...idk wat to think of this, every single hand they played against me they managed to catch any and every out they possibly could ever need and just literally wiped my account clean...so im again, back at zero, wanting to put a fucking bullet in my head because i convinced myself i would stop before i lost too much instead of just walking away wen i was happily up to $30 and call it a motherfucking night...now these 2 cocksuckers are going around with my money...they fucking robbed me this is absurd

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yes it happens that way some times it does suck

Sounds like u robbed ur self!!! Have to know when to quit!!! when ur 2 fish got up so should have you.. after you lost 2 bucks you should have gotten up. They didnt take every penny out of your account you gave them every penny on your account by not knowing when or how to quit. So basically they did the same to you that you did to the other 2 guys? sounds about right cards evened out but you stayed to see it happen. Ya cant bitch when your being cleaned out when you decided to stay. You were up your table turned over and yet you stayed to lose it all.Why was your whole roll at stake anyways? If 2 was all you had then why would you stay after getting up to 17 and the table leaving? O well deaf ears will never listen...
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Survey Master
    i agree with abwil2 why not leave when you had 17$. sit at a new table with 2$ n be done with it

if the table gets shorthanded leave the table in search of a full ring table.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Same, i set myself a target on cash tables, if i hit it, i get up and move on to a different cash table with a smaller buy-in again.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    I have a hard press rule (many actaually) that says once I'm up 50% to leave that table. If I don't, my history says I will give back more that I will gain from that point. It is part my own BRM.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Seasoned Veteran
    you just had a run in with a pokerbot. shitty

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i realise it better to play it safe when u r in lead position than b bully atleast not until u itm or in top 20 or top 50 of big tourney..

Seasoned Veteran
    Sorry to hear about your lost I have been there many times

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast