Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

I win the 5k superstack on bovada and receive $30????

I just grinding my way to a win in the 5k superstack on bovada which took me 7 hours. The lobby was not updating and left 26 players "stuck" in the tournament leaving me to get 27th place money. I called them and they said there was no guarantee that I get my 1st place score which should be around $1700-$2000. This obviously is a lot of money that I feel I deserve. I just opened my account and the $30 that was credited to me after the tournament was taken off. I hope this a good sign and that they are attempting to fix everything. I a gonna fight this and make sure I get my money, but I need advice as I have never been in this situation before. What is the best way to approach this and how should I go about getting my money. This was the big breakout I really needed and if I do not get this money it will devastate me.

Seasoned Veteran
    I hope everything works out for you Ron. I saw the people stuck in the lobby on that. That has happened on other tourneys there. Keep us updated on what comes out of it.
    Last edited by JustDestined; 05-26-2014 at 08:19 PM.
    If you were that good you wouldn't have to tell me, everyone else would tell me.

PokerOwned Master
    US online poker is the worst.
    Stake-back owed:

Rivdee: $33
    BHerd: $11
    DK12: $22.00

Nit
    Experienced Member
    wow Ron, thats terrible. you should get an online petition going. Have it state that these players will all close their accounts if you dont get what you won. whats the point of playing if people aren't getting paid out? I'd have the big dogs here tag it first, with account names.

But before you do, let them have some time to sort it out.

PokerOwned Master
    can u tell us how many chips u had? doesn't sound quite right.

I have been playing bovada for a few years now, never had this problem but when i did EVERYOne got to split the pot because it was bovada's fault, and it was just the way it is but i am just curious about more details into what you were saying.
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23/can-you-find-jesus-28461.html

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q6z8Bwca0D

Nit
    Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j4ime200 View Post
    can u tell us how many chips u had? doesn't sound quite right.

I have been playing bovada for a few years now, never had this problem but when i did EVERYOne got to split the pot because it was bovada's fault, and it was just the way it is but i am just curious about more details into what you were saying.
    Thats sounds great for the guy who got 26th....

PokerOwned Pro
    I had around 2.7m when I won and I still am definitely gonna give them some time to sort this out but when they say "you're not guaranteed 1st place money" I get very worried. I am prepared to fight this until I get the money that I rightfully won.

I would not take any less than a chop. They are good about customer service for the most part and that is how they have handled system issues in the past. I have heard of the chip leader getting the first place money, but most of the time the remaining money in the prize pool is chopped between all players affected, which is definitely unfortunate for the chip leader.

This happened to a buddy of mine a few weeks ago on Bovada - they chip chopped the remaining prize pool. Took a day or two. GL ron.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Seasoned Veteran
    wow ron this is pathetic!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast