Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    What 4 outs? Get back when your run consists of continuous 1 or 2 outers. Hence yesterday playing 100 bounty at Foxwoods. A10s
    vs JJ. Flop an A, turn an A, river a jack. I made my tourney in bounties before I got knocked, but not the point. 4 outs is expected.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    4 outs is expected??? lol grab deck of cards paint grab 4 of em out and stack it next to the rest of deck so u can get a visual of what the odds look like

Grab a deck? You know it all apparently. Just because %'s say it should happen x amount of times doesn't mean it's not gonna happen. Again, you are conplainig about four outers, lmfao. Get 2 outed for a stretch and then get back to me.

Oh, yeah get a visual? Pff you don't have them memorized?? LOL

well apparently u play online so much u forget there are actual cards out there that are physical y u bn such a dick there not much difference in a 4 and 2 outter .. so i should post a 1 outter and tell u grow some balls and stfu about ur 2 outters cause i got 1 outted... damn I hate negative punks

but im done can a mod close this thread please

PokerOwned Veteran
    I honestly think that is not that sick....get tough

Quote Originally Posted by RavenKitty View Post
    should of never been in the hand with k10o to a raise...you outplayed yourself
    100% agreed!! and its bad enough to call the preflop raise but then to call a flop bet with nada but a gutshot is just VERY bad poker!! If this is how good poker is supposed to be played then ill just stay a terrible online player.

"i dont wanna just sit back and win small pots with big hands i try to find my spot with the nuts and take a stack..." and with merge let me guess you do well chasin with shit cards? LOL otherwise you would have thrown them away with looking after the raise. and BTW K10 is my fav off hand but i wont call raises with it or chase a gutshot LMFAO
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    100% agreed!! and its bad enough to call the preflop raise but then to call a flop bet with nada but a gutshot is just VERY bad poker!! If this is how good poker is supposed to be played then ill just stay a terrible online player.

"i dont wanna just sit back and win small pots with big hands i try to find my spot with the nuts and take a stack..." and with merge let me guess you do well chasin with shit cards? LOL otherwise you would have thrown them away with looking after the raise. and BTW K10 is my fav off hand but i wont call raises with it or chase a gutshot LMFAO
    obvious ya didnt know the players history i was in hand with, more than likely my K high was good there in most spots hes played

Banned
    must be playing merge.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast