Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64684.76

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    There are days that luck does not even help ... but that's poker!

damn Giants fans are luck boxes..................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    And this was how the day ended... it was like this through whole day... couldnt win chit... lost over 50 playin micro stakes wtf??
    Out on Bubble after some good play whole sng
    KOd.JPG

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    No worries mate, just remember that good poker always prevails.

PokerOwned Master
    Dude, I had it so much worse than you. You gotta stop whining.

PokerOwned Pro
    ohh , bad luck And the pot was big , better luck next time...

Quote Originally Posted by panther View Post
    Dude, I had it so much worse than you. You gotta stop whining.
    First off Im not a dude, 2ndly im not really whining i know its poker and chit happens... but as you can see this is a tilt and bragging sections, i mean what ya want me to title it Im so fn happy this guy hit a 4 outter..

Survey Master
    not to take anything away from this thread but i help run a private game on friday and saturday nights. hence why im not around on weekends much, but back to my story. $1/2 no limit game. i have about $196 in front of me and im BB. i get dealt 9 10 offsuit. no raise by 4 callers preflop and i check. flop comes 678 with 6 8 diamonds. sb checks. i check. gets all the way to button whos a very aggressive player. he bets 20$ into 10$ pot. sb folds. i make it 100$ just wanna take pot there and get flush draw if there is 1 out. everyone folds except the aggressive player who thinks for a few and says "i gotta go all in" he has me covered and i of course put him on flush draw. i think i have to call with the nuts and half my stack in. i call and he turns over 9 10 also. only his 9 10 was of diamonds. freerolling on my ass. K diamonds on turn and i lose a monster pot

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    not to take anything away from this thread but i help run a private game on friday and saturday nights. hence why im not around on weekends much, but back to my story. $1/2 no limit game. i have about $196 in front of me and im BB. i get dealt 9 10 offsuit. no raise by 4 callers preflop and i check. flop comes 678 with 6 8 diamonds. sb checks. i check. gets all the way to button whos a very aggressive player. he bets 20$ into 10$ pot. sb folds. i make it 100$ just wanna take pot there and get flush draw if there is 1 out. everyone folds except the aggressive player who thinks for a few and says "i gotta go all in" he has me covered and i of course put him on flush draw. i think i have to call with the nuts and half my stack in. i call and he turns over 9 10 also. only his 9 10 was of diamonds. freerolling on my ass. K diamonds on turn and i lose a monster pot
    Haha ur homegame is soo fn rigged...

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn171 View Post
    Haha ur homegame is soo fn rigged...
    pretty gross huh. actually its a pretty nice game. full table from 8 at night til 5am and a load of cash on table. the aggressive player is a pro. you can google him. CHAD MOORE came back from AC a couple years ago to run his bar and help out his parents. his best friend is john hennigan (flakes) or better known by johhny world. true story

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast