Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66316.63

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

I want stars back....

This is my I wish there was a better option to play poker online sick of Merge software and dont trust revolution thread.I just had some idiot call all in pre with 87 suited against AA just so he can hit a flush on the river,please can someone explain how you go from a VPIP of 12 to calling allin with 87 unless you know your cards are coming????Is there a way to report suspect behavior to merge???
    Live today like it is your last........

Elite PokerOwned Member
    hahaha the ugly truth is that some people actually call an Allin with 87Suited , My QQ was called by 7J suited & lost to runner runner flush

sorry to say but you see this play on any given site on any given day. It sucks but you have to grind through. As far a suspecting something going on, you can always e-mail the sites support any time you want. good luck

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Zab
    My Dad used to say to me "You can want and 1 hand and shit in the other... see which one fills up faster"
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Experienced Member
    Know that you have paid many times with small books, reading your opponent if you play only high cards and pairs only ..

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    My Dad used to say to me "You can want and 1 hand and shit in the other... see which one fills up faster"
    He was probably just drunk, or smart...

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by onlythenuts View Post
    This is my I wish there was a better option to play poker online sick of Merge software and dont trust revolution thread.I just had some idiot call all in pre with 87 suited against AA just so he can hit a flush on the river,please can someone explain how you go from a VPIP of 12 to calling allin with 87 unless you know your cards are coming????Is there a way to report suspect behavior to merge???
    Yes, because you would never see that kind of play on any other site besides a Merge site.

The only difference between Merge and Stars is the number of fish on the site at a given time. That and the guaranteed money for tournaments.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    Yes, because you would never see that kind of play on any other site besides a Merge site.

The only difference between Merge and Stars is the number of fish on the site at a given time. That and the guaranteed money for tournaments.
    I can play on stars , with a vpn , i just need to figure out how to get an overseas account

Elite PokerOwned Member
    If you will watch some of the videos of the WSOP tour. You will find that even though all of the pro's and their books say to not call with these specific hands. Are not the way they play at the tables (they play these hands that they tell you not to), maybe that's why they are pro's or maybe they just tell us that so that if they end up playing one of us (poor excepting book reading fools) they may have an advantage. But when the smoke clears, it's your money play with it the way you want to.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ritehere View Post
    If you will watch some of the videos of the WSOP tour. You will find that even though all of the pro's and their books say to not call with these specific hands. Are not the way they play at the tables (they play these hands that they tell you not to), maybe that's why they are pro's or maybe they just tell us that so that if they end up playing one of us (poor excepting book reading fools) they may have an advantage. But when the smoke clears, it's your money play with it the way you want to.
    Anyone who thinks all the pros give away all their tips are stupid.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast