Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63958.76

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i tilted bad

Quote Originally Posted by trueking View Post
    how do you guys deal with bad beats and stay composed? especially if ur still in a tournament after taking a bad beat

Alot cant but you need to shake it off and forget what happened and regroup, if your still alive in a turny anything can happen
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

mama didnt raise no fool's. she told me to stay away from the blackjack table online.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Seasoned Veteran
    "last night i took a bad beat in a little 3 dollar sng and i tried to win it back playing blackjack, 20 minutes later i out 100 bucks "

Haha ouch man LOL. Scale wise, that's an epic rage tilt, losing 3 bucks, aggroing, and losing 33x more!

PokerOwned Pro
    never touch blackjack where you cant count the cards - you are kidding yourself if you think you can win otherwise
    also, 90% may not be far fetched if its 90% non-losing sessions - i have had runs where i did not lose at poker after session was over for like 10 or so days in a row - seems like forever - and depends on what your session includes
    but back to blackjack - again dont do it if you do not count cards - bad bad bad

Seasoned Veteran
    woow never tillted that way always losing in poker but never searched revange in black jack

PokerOwned Master
    for you guys on this post that said you should never play blackjack online I turned 20$ into 105 in thirty minutes tonight

PokerOwned Master
    Oh i forgot to say it was switch blackjack on black chip poker...that game is a good money maker if you play right. Try to make one good hand and then either stay or risk busting on the second and u will usually break even or win double your money...just don't get frustrated if the cpu hits blackjack 1-2 times in a row and start throwing out big bets to win your money back...thats the only way I get into trouble

PokerOwned Demi-God
    there is no such thing as a "right" way to play blackjack, keep guessing, and thank you for your patronage

PokerOwned Master
    Playing a blackjack is slightly less risk than spin a roulette ... so if you have too much money, why not spin in it ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123