Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61452.33

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

I think carbon hates me

the last 3 tourney's or sit'n'gos i played today, I was knocked out by someone catching a runner runner situation. My favorite though was the guy with A 7 even though he didn't knock me out... me and one other guy are all-in in front of him and he calls for the rest of his chips, I show A K suited, second guy shows A Q unsuited, and then he flips over A 7 unsuited, flop helped noone, the turn came and gave him a gut shot, and the river gave him a straight. it might be one of those you gotta be there type of things, but it was funny cause like the hand before someone was talking about him being scared cause he limped in early position with A J since he was upset he got beat by the BB with a set of 4's (2 of which were on the flop with an Ace). I guess he was trying to prove he wasn't scared lol, chose a bad spot to do it but got lucky.

That's poker.

Carbon doesn't hate or like anyone more than anyone else.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Agree with ssuglia I lose a bunch of times recently over Carbon Poker. O_o
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

I lost like $50 on Carbon yesterday...do you see me crying? There's no crying in poker lol

PokerOwned God
    Carbon/Merge hates math. They insult the universe everyday with its software. But, alas, my AA all-in HU is up to 4 for 8 now (from 2 for 5) so maybe the poles are reversing. I didn't think AA was a coin flip. I still think the software is rakey skewed
    Last edited by LaserCats; 08-03-2012 at 10:23 AM.

your not the only1....i constantly see bs cards winning....i understand that not only good cards win mtts....b.c there are most mtts i dont get great cards but win hands b.c of the board connecting the right ways....but i cant stand 2 see every flop have n ace....or the same bs runner cards winning!!! fkin hate it

Banned
    i think carbon just hates poker in general.. they love the rake

PokerOwned Veteran
    happens all the time on all the sites. just deal with it, gl

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    That's poker.

Carbon doesn't hate or like anyone more than anyone else.
    +1

Carbon is an equal oopportunity hater, it just expresses it at different times.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

I like that saying carbon hates everyone equally

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast