Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63915.28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Multitasking poker players

I guess I was wrong thinking players in 15 games or more at a time were cheating after watching Manonoko video from Poker Stars, I will have to learn to play that well myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Magimax View Post
    I guess I was wrong thinking players in 15 games or more at a time were cheating after watching Manonoko video from Poker Stars, I will have to learn to play that well myself.
    This will be one of the best pieces of advice you will ever hear: Master playing one table before you venture into multi-tabling. Your bankroll will thank you for it.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    This will be one of the best pieces of advice you will ever hear: Master playing one table before you venture into multi-tabling. Your bankroll will thank you for it.
    Yup.

I have a thread in this forum about multi-tabling. It's worth checking out, a lot of people have commented on this issue. It's very important to be a winning player and have hundreds of thousands of hands logged of winning poker before playing additional games at once

so sick of bubbling around here lol....I seem to go out a lot between 13th and 11th always ahead when I put my chips to play but it never holds.....

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    Never quite understood how some people can play so many games at once and be successful. Maybe they have ADD or think they will win big..who knows what the thinking is.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I used to multi-table limit holdem at pokerstars, i deposited 25 there and grinded up to 2k in about 2 months before black friday made it up to 1/2 while taking shots at 2/4. I regularly played atleast 6 tables and up to 12. Limit holdem is different though since once you have played enough you can make decisions pretty instantaneously, I don't think I'd be able to multi that many tables on NLHE and especially not PLO, but once you've played enough hands the decision making process does get a lot faster.

My rules for multitabling are:
    1) be over bankrolled for the level that you are playing
    2) warm up first by gradually adding tables
    3) try to have the tables set up so they are clearly visible on your screen (need a big monitor or multiple monitors)
    4) have all your open tables be the same game (i.e. dont mix NLHE, LHE, PLO, etc.)

PokerOwned God
    good luck with that ... he's probably the best in the world at what he does

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i dunno if it was for show and effect or real but i saw a documentary recently on PO itself someone put up a link in which this guy 'dusty' has two lcds with like 9 or 12 games running at the same time in all so i guess its not cheating its possible but u wud definitely be sitting out in almost half the tables

I always used to intent to lose many MTT but if you give up you will not progness good.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast