Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66245.6

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    If you quit in Full Tilt Poker, are you going to play in Pokerstars?
    I think Pokerstars is now a lot better than FTP, well at least PS still got those bigger guaranteed.
    They lose a bunch of money but they still got like x4 times much players as here.

FTP still haven't open Moneybookers yet, kind of sucks.
    They said soon but when is actually soon?

I do like playing on both PS & FTP and we also got Party Poker.

These 3 is major sites.
    I'm looking at Pokerstars and WSOP websites now, I dislike party poker I just think it's crappy.

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    I never quit Fulltilt Mate, i love to play there and i got a good Bankroll that grows and grows.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychology01 View Post
    I'm going to be a cock.

probably a lot better than you, that's all you need to know.

Like I said, I'm not making this about online poker, I'm making this about FTP and I can see the people who understand the feeling of your money isn't safe, the majority of people who are trying to defend this here are FTP addicts, not all, but the majority, some people have points and I've taken them and noted them, ftp isn't some fun land where you see fun carton avatars, get to sit on a pretty final tables and have fun - it's any poker website.

but for some you should have bother to read the whole post when you had the chance before posting an automated response from seeing the thread title and a few pictures.

Eh this is one of the decent posts

I know this, I know the thousands of hands concept, like I said I've been a huge defender of FTP until recently, these are the kind of theory's I work with, again this isn't an attack with online poker it's an attack with FTP.

Nonsense, you can be as good as of a player if you want, if you walk into a poker club and you don't like the look of it, you don't feel comfortable what's stopping you from moving elsewhere? that doesn't hammer your ability of playing poker, if I don't feel comfortable on a online poker website for my reasoning, moving elsewhere is hammering my ability of playing? I can't prove FTP is rigged, but I feel it is the way you feel someone is bluffing you when the check they flop, turn and bet the river and your holding ace high.
    That's awesome! Care to have a HU match?

PokerOwned God
    Well at the end of the day -its your choice

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I feel that FullTilt is okay, bad beats will happen on every site

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    They should pair up with Nintendo to make their shuffling program...

C'mon... who can say no to this guy!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123